Monday, November 28, 2011

A couple more girls...

Here are a couple more girls I wanted to show you. I purchased a couple 12x12 canvases today for my Christmas girl. At Michael's they had them on sale, buy one and get one free. I paid 7.00 for four 12x12s. That was a pretty good deal! Anyway, here are my girls.... This was my very first girl. I really like the way she turned out.
I can't decide if I am finished with this one. I think the background is too bare. What do you think? Be honest....
One more and then off to fix dinner. Doug is having steak and baked potatoes. I am not sure what I am having. This one is one of my favorites. I wanted her to say...She wanted to grow old with him, but it made me too sad.
Thanks for looking! Are you surprised that I have actually posted something?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You certainly made a lot fo them! Cheryl said that she likes your backgrounds better than mine too! Our favorite background is the blue one that you posted today. Our favorite girl is the one in the stocking hat. Tell Carley that Cheryl LOVES the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding the background on Girl #2. I was trying to remember what Christy used to fill up space. Then I remembered that she did her girls on 6x12 canvases, so she didn't need to fill up space. I love how the bottom of that one is green and top is orange... like a sunset. I would have never thought of doing something like that!
    If you want to add something more, maybe add more dots where the 3/7/s are and extending up into the corner.
    I am loving all your girls!!! I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete