Monday, November 28, 2011

More girls...

I so enjoy working on these SheArt girls. I can go to my craft room for just 20-30 minutes in the evening and forget about everything. This girl says...She felt loved by her family
Here is another one. She was one of the first ones that I made. Now that I look at her, I really don't like the way all the "stuff" turned out on the left. I tried to add dimension. She says...She delights in mystery. I made her for a friend of mine that LOVES to read. It is going to be a Christmas present...maybe.
One more for today and then I need to get ready to go. Carley is already in the shower and I am still in my nightgown. hahaha This is one that I made with Katey and Olivia at school. There is sheet music in the background. If you need a piece for a Christmas Carol angel, please let me know. I can send you a piece of Christmas music. She says...She trusts in God.
More to come! You will probably think I am crazy, but I still have five more to post. hahaha

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving all your girls! My favorite out of this group is the first one. I LOVE the way the dress and the background came out! I like the way your backgrounds come out, compared to mine... I think I need to add less black. Too much black makes it look messy.
    Great idea on the Christmas music! I have Christmas music that I can copy and add to my background. Thanks for the great idea!
    I can't wait to see your Christmas angel!

    ReplyDelete