Tuesday, December 20, 2011

She Art Girl

This is the last girl I wanted to make for Christmas. She came together really quickly once I had what I wanted her to say. This is for my friend at school who takes beautiful photographs.
There are things about her I really like and things I wish I did differently. Did you see the boots? They are made out of a fuzzy artificial leaf. I paper pieced the camera which is kind of plain, but I like the straps. The hair did not turn out like I had hoped, but I like the way it falls over her face. Well, thanks for looking and Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Another GREAT girl! I love how the background forms a frame around the girl. Next time, I'm going to leave the center for my canvas empty so it's not so messy looking. I really LOVE how you did her skirt and under shirt! SO CUTE! I love, love, love the hair!

    ReplyDelete