Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Christmas Card Challenge

No, I am not April fooling either!  LOL  I set a goal at the beginning of the year to work on my Christmas cards every month and so far, I have stuck to it!  I have not counted, but I know I have at least 20 cards done!!!

Anyway, this challenge will be posted over at Scrappin' Mojo if you would like to play along.  Everyone there is super nice and really is very creative.  It is like one of those best kept secrets.  hahaha

This challenge is to create a card or a layout with a multiple of three.  I used three squares for my card.
You could use three flowers, buttons, different PPs or just whatever you like as long as something is a multiple of three.

Here is my example.


Yes, I need to work on my photography skills.  Here is a close up.


Thanks for looking and I hope you play along!

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Mary! The design is so cute, and the colors are great! I love the pop of color that you used on the berries.
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete