Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge

 
I have a good friend at church that has recently gone through a lot in her personal life.  Over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp, I fell in love with the sketch posted today and made this card for my friend.
 
 

I just received an order of new dies, so of course, I had to try them out! 

 
 
The inside just seemed so white, so I decided to punch out a flower that matched the patterned paper on the front and glue it inside.  It really turned out cute!  I will be doing this more in the future!
 

 

As always, thanks for looking and have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Mary... This is really BEAUTIFUL!!!
    The flowers are gorgeous and I LOVE your color choices. AND decorating the inside in GENIUS! Your friend is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete