Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Playing Around

Since we have had so many snow days, I got to play around in my scraproom.  Here is a card that I made using Glimmer Mist for the flower.  I started with regular book paper, sprayed it and then crunched it up.  Then I flattened the layers back out until they dried. 


This is a closer picture. 
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I am giving away some blog candy this month to one of my followers.   This is what I am giving away.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
 
 
 
As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. Mary, this is so PRETTY! I LOVE the flower!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card that you have created Mary, who ever receives this card would be very lucky, thank you for joining the challenge at Off The Rails Scrapbooking http://offtherailsscrapbooking.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary this is so PRETTY!!! LOVE that flower!!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete