Friday, February 7, 2014

Valentine Boxes

Last night we had our monthly Women's Ministry meeting at church.  We have a food theme and a gift theme each month.  This month the food was chocolate and the gift theme was Valentines. 

We played a game called "yes" or "no."  If you could answer a question yes, you gave yourself a point.  I laughed until I cried and almost peed my pants.  One of the questions was "Did you marry your first love?"  One of the ladies said in a very calm and monotone voice, "No, he married my best friend."  Just the way she said it cracked me up. 

At Christmas, my friend Joni made these adorable boxes and filled them with fudge for her friends.  That I decided to make something similar.  Since I had to make 12 of them, I got on line and found a cute vintage valentine image, so I didn't have to color that many images.  Here is how they turned out.

 
Here is a close up with the fudge.
 
As always, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
 I entered this into Creative Knockout's Challenge:  Be Mine
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Mary these are wonderful! That fudge looks yummy... did you save me some :oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary I LOVE them! So CUTE! I LOVE that cute image you used, I am sure your friends loved them!
    That story about marrying was FUNNY! Oh my!!
    Have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete